Garmin GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module
PART NUMBER: 010-01159-00
- Premium remote network sonar solution
- Includes true dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus CHIRP SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonar for the clearest images on the water (transducers sold separately)
- Provides serious sportsfishers outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities
- Helps distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths
- Depth capability to 5,000 feet
True Dual-Channel 1 kW CHIRP
CHIRP is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for use by the fishing and boating public. CHIRP is an acronym for Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse. What it means to you is much better target resolution, clarity and crispness than any other sonar system. Having Garmin true dual 1 kW CHIRP as your traditional sonar allows you to adjust CHIRP frequencies to low/medium, low/high, medium/high to further optimize your sonar performance. Transducer sold separately.
Clearest Scanning Sonar Images on the Water
Adding CHIRP technology to ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar further enhances the resolution, target separation and clarity of the sonar images of fish and structure that pass below and to the sides of your boat. Built-in to our new GPSMAP xsv combos and GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module, it uses 1 transducer for traditional CHIRP HD-ID sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar. Transducer sold separately.
Choose a Garmin Transducer
This new sonar is so unique we have developed our own proprietary transducers that are specially designed to work with our new sonar to provide the very best performance. See our Transducer Selection Guide to find a transducer that's right for you.
- GSD 25
- Right-angle power cable (6 feet)
- Right-angle network cable (6 feet)
- Mounting hardware
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA ON ALL ORDERS -- PICK-UP AVAILABLE (CONTACT US PRIOR TO PURCHASE) -- USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS
GREAT PACKAGE DEALS IF YOU CHOOSE TO GET YOUR GARMIN MARINE SYSTEM INSTALLED BY US - CONTACT US PRIOR TO PURCHASE